Wednesday 18 September 2013

Return to blogging

After a very long absence, in which I have finished a degree, graduated from university and thrown myself head first into the snakepit of full time work, I have made the executive decision to return to blogging.

However, I have also decided that it is time for my blog to mutate into more of a multi-dimensional beast, and therefore I am going to be spreading my wings from the fashion focus of my earlier posts. From time to time, I will still blog about the fashion world, but I also want to broaden my horizons, and thus I have decided that I will henceforth discuss a plethora of topics that interest me here on Elegance and Eccentricity.

From fashion and beauty, to films, music and lifestyle, I hope there will be a bit of something for everyone, and I hope that the wonderful people who supported me during my initial adventure into the world of blogging will continue to support me on my return!

No comments:

Post a Comment